Selling familiar drinks, snacks and foods to go, including coffee, teas, soysage rolls, a mouth watering collection of fresh baked cakes, chocolate (including Vivani and Go Max), and Ten Acre crisps. Grab a lunch to take away with sandwich, crisps, chocolate and a cold drink for £5.50 (£6 eat in) with our meal deal, or relax with a coffee and cake. All products are plant based.
The Pottergate shop includes a unique vegan deli counter with plant based substitutes for fresh meat products, including soysages, burgers, loose tofu and a unique fresh tofu for use as a meat substitute in cooking – all produced using our unique Norfolk tofu which from July will be produced in our new Lenwade production facility.
Completely additive free fresh soya milk, along with flavoured varieties are on sale to enjoy in the shop or take away in one of our reusable bottles. During the summer months, enjoy a whippy style soft-serve soya ice cream – on its own, as an ice-cream float or in our special ‘cake and ice-cream’ deal.
We are East Anglia’s only stockist of the full range of Tyne Chease – award winning cashew nut based vegan cheese. Also stockists of the One Planet Pizza range of frozen vegan pizzas.
In September 2017 we were proud to be a finalist in the ‘Best Newcomer’ category of the prestigious Norfolk Food and Drink Awards, with a record number of nominations from our customers.
All our products are 100% vegan – but you don’t have to be a vegan to enjoy them.
From the coffee shop
- Hot drinks with optional plant based milks – coffee from Little Red Roaster, hot chocolate, range of teas and fruit infusions
- Cold drinks – including Kombucha and Pimento spicy ginger
- Fresh sandwiches, burgers or soysage baps
- Fresh baked cakes, with different flavours changing daily and gluten free options
- Soysage rolls and Pasty’s homemade to our own recipes, using Norfolk tofu – to eat in or take away.
- Chocolate and crisps
From the shop
In our freezer and chillers, products to enjoy at home including:
- One Planet Pizzas
- East Anglia’s only supply of Tyne Chease; cultured, matured and dairy free
From the deli counter – fresh and loose, buy by the gramme.
- Tofu – different firmnesses, sold loose and not packaged in plastic
- Tofu based products – soysages and burgers, with kebabs and BBQ packs available during the summer
Save packaging – bring your own container for any of our deli products!
Fresh soya milk, enjoy in the shop – or take away in one of our reusable bottles:
We can also supply soya beans and coagulants for tofu making
During summer, enjoy a Whippy-style, soft serve vegan ice-cream
In tubs, cones or take away containers, with toppings