Camberwell Farmers’ Market is in the heart of the town centre on beautiful Camberwell Green. Our regular Producers include Marsh Produce selling rare breed Dexter beef, lamb & chicken, wild game in season, chicken & duck eggs and homemade pies. Thrognall Farm in Kent sell a huge array of seasonal fruit and vegetable. We also have the most amazing Artisan Bread from Celtic Bakery and our local producers ‘The Pigeon Hole’ sell their delicious homemade Chutneys and Jams. And also Batch Farm Cheese on the 4th Saturday.
Camberwell Farmers’ Market is supported by SE5 Forum who attend the market weekly advising about the latest events and future developments for Camberwell.
- Batch Farm Cheesemakers Ltd – Awarding Winning Goulds Cheddar (1st & 3rd & 5th Sat in month)
- Marsh Produce – Specialises in Rare Breed Lamb & Pork, Dexter Beef, Duck Eggs, Free range eggs, Homemade pies
- Thrognall Farm – Fresh Seasonal Fruit & Veg Apples, and seasonal salads Duck eggs, hen eggs, herbs and lots more
- The Pigeon Hole – Chutneys & Jams
- Celtic Organic Bakery- Sourdough, Fig & Fennel loaf, Kalamata Olive & Herb, Seeded Raisin, Cookies