Lend a hand to new and emerging zero waste shops by sparing a few pounds to help them start or expand their business.
If there is a crowd funding campaign that we have not featured, for your own business or someone elses, do let us know at email@example.com and we’d be happy to add it to the list.
1. Harmless Store // Campaign ends on June 22nd 2019
Location London, England, United Kingdom
Objective After a year of business in the little yellow shed, Harmless is ready for the next step: shop expansion in a brand new location for more space, more stock, more staff for a a faster, smoother shop for you
- A proper stock room with a steady supply
- To be able to open 7 days a week and stay open later in the evenings
- Refrigerated products
- Provide more scales to allow self-serve
- A dishwasher to clean donated containers
- Workshop space
- Engage a zero to landfill waste company to clear the new shop space (costly!)
- Coffee grinder and nut machine
- Kombucha on tap
- Alcohol on tap
2. The Good Weigh // Campaign ends on July 3rd 2019
Location West Bridgford, England, United Kingdom
Objective To help my local community shop with as little impact on the environment as possible, keeping single use plastic consumption to a minimum.